We have arrived at wedding planning checklist part 5. This list will help you with the parts of the planning process that you should aim to complete 1-3 weeks and the day before your wedding day.
This blog follows part 4 of this series which covers key things that you should aim to complete 1-3 months before your big day.
1-3 weeks before
- Purchase any outstanding items for your honeymoon
- Wrap gifts for parents and the bridal party
- Arrange local currency for your honeymoon
- Nominate somebody to return all the hired clothes after the wedding
- Arrange payment for any suppliers that will need paying on the day
- Finalise your seating plan
- Write your place cards
- Reconfirm all details with your wedding venue and suppliers
- Begin packing for your honeymoon
- Nominate somebody to devise a plan for the bridal party detailing hair and makeup timings