We have made it to our wedding planning checklist part 3. This list will help you with the parts of the planning process that you should aim to complete 4-6 months before your wedding day.
This blog follows part 2 of this series which covers key things that you should aim to complete 7-9 months before your big day.
Clearly this is not an exhaustive list, as there is so much to do. Take a look at my wedding planning service if you require some help in pulling together a more detailed checklist.
4-6 months before
- Arrange a hairdresser and make-up artist and book a trial.
- Organise accommodation for out of town guests.
- Choose your wedding favours.
- Organise suits for the groom, best man and ushers.
- Pick your first dance.
- Review the wedding guest list and budget.
- Order the wedding stationery.
- Book a toastmaster.
- Choose the wedding rings.
- Choose jewellery and any other accessories for the bride and bridesmaids.
- Start thinking about thank you gifts for the bridesmaids, best man, ushers and both sets of parents.
For assistance on what you should aim to get done 1-3 months before your wedding day, take a look at part 4 in this wedding planning checklist series.