Our wedding planning checklist part 2 will help you with tasks to complete 7-9 months beforehand.
This blog follows part 1 in this series which covers key things that you need to do 10-12 months before your big day.
Clearly this is not an exhaustive list, as there is so much to do. Take a look at my wedding planning service if you require some help in pulling together a more detailed checklist.
7 – 9 months before
- Meet with florists to discuss bouquets, buttonholes, table centrepieces, ceremony and venue decor.
- Meet with wedding cake designers. Make sure you have a tasting before making a finalised booking.
- Book your wedding night accommodation.
- Organise the ceremony service, including music and readings.
- Choose and order bridesmaid dresses.
- Buy your wedding shoes and undergarments as these are essential for dress fittings.
- Choose and make a finalised booking for your wedding day transport and any transport for the bridal party.
Take a look at part 3 of this series for key tasks that you should try to complete 4-6 months before your big day.